9-11; Who were the terrorists again?

Right after the attacks on the world trade center we started to here rumors that perhaps Bush knew of the attacks in advance, or that he orchestrated the attacks. I posted something to the effect that

"if the powers that be are capable of orchestrating an attack of this size against their own people, then we might as well concede defeat in the battle for liberty; people who are capable of that won't stop at anything to achieve complete domination"
I ran across a link to a film in the comments over at Hammer of Truth that makes me wonder if perhaps it's time to give up political efforts and focus on entertainment for my pastimes. At least I won't get 'disappeared' that way.

The film is Loose Change which is available for viewing right on the web here. I have questioned the logistics of the attack on the Pentagon for some time. But I've never heard a logical argument that disproved the official version of events for the world trade center attacks. Until now. Still would like to know "where are the people from the planes?" It's too bad they've destroyed all the evidence for the 9-11 sites. We might be able to prove the hypothesis one way or the other if they hadn't.



I have eaten a Big Bowl of Crow since publishing this and other thoughts on many subjects.  If you didn't come here from this post, you probably should go check that one out before drawing any conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.