Free Night of Theater - It Runs in the Family

I'm putting in a plug for this site http://www.freenightoftheater.net and this specific performance; It Runs in the Family as presented by the Oracle Theatre Company at Dougherty Arts Center.

I was quite impressed with both the performance, and the fact that I was able to get tickets to the event simply by reserving them online, for free. If your city is one of the lucky few listed, you too might be able to experience some culture without a major investment of capitol.

The play It Runs in the Family was quite funny, and the cast was excellent. I laughed my way through most of it. Catch it if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.