Slow and Steady

As usual. Another week has passed, and I still haven't worked up a decent blog entry. Took a stab at one tonight, only to draw the conclusion that the thoughts I want to express are still half-baked.

[I can hear it already "they're always half-baked!"]

I may not be the most prolific blogger on the planet, but I get there in the end argument wise. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

So, while I have 50 odd unfinished blog entries in the queue, at least I can say "I've got the Christmas decorations boxed and put up in record time, for this household." No need to pretend the twinkle lights on the back porch are actually there for ambiance this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.