You Silly Boys: Blondes Make Men Act Dumb

I have milked this joke for years, myself. Every time I do something so stupid that I can actually feel my IQ drop, I blame it on the proximity of the wife, claiming that the Blonde Moment was contagious. Little did I know...

The new peer-reviewed study, published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology, was based on two trials.

In all cases those participants exposed to images of blondes recorded the lowest scores.

read more | digg story

...That they were spending real money researching the subject. Personally I think their results are in error, though. The reduced intelligence is related to perception, yes, but probably has more to do with a lack of blood flow to the brain (as it goes elsewhere) or increased testosterone levels. That's just my wild hunch on the subject. I doubt very much that it has anything to do with thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.