Can you pass the Sci-Fi Sounds quiz?

I really need to quit reading this guys stuff:
Yeah, I'm a schmoe for bragging about a solid B grade, but then I'm not up on the classic 1950s sound clips that define the latter portion of the quiz.
So, the wife and I sat down and identified all the sounds (without cheating; that is, anymore than you can cheat on every multiple choice test ever created) without breaking a sweat, mind you.

Take the Sci fi sounds quiz I received 100 credits on the
The Sci Fi Sounds Quiz

How much of a Sci-Fi geek are you?

So I either need to quit reading Jay Garmon, our we need to revoke his geeks license. Not knowing the classics? For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.