I.O.U.S.A. It's the Debt, Stupid!

I haven't seen this film yet...



But nothing in the trailer surprises me. Looking forward to catching I.O.U.S.A. this Thursday. For those of you who might doubt the size of the monetary problem we face, here's a Presidential candidate weighing in on the issue...



I've been worried about this subject since before America: Freedom to Fascism aired; I started buying and selling silver because of it. This is the reason why the War on Terror can't run for a hundred years, no matter what John McCain may say; and it's the reason why none of Obama's societal changes stand a chance of working. The debt is the 900 lb. gorilla in the room. Time to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.