In My Dreams I Sound This Good While Ranting

Give this a listen, and you'll hear what I mean.




This is topical for the conversation I was just relating in my previous blog entry (three in two days.  I'm going to burn out!) However the draft has been hanging out on the blog interface so long that the activity Tim was involved in was Jesus Christ Superstar (I've had a long-time fascination with that musicalwhich had just released its DVD.

I tracked Storm down after listening to The Skeptics' Guide To The Universe - Podcast 184 and hearing him mention it in the interview. I already had a weakness for White Wine in the Sun.

This is posted here and now because, I went trolling back through the drafts looking for something completely different and found it. Oh, the treasures you find in the back alleyways of your long forgotten notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Hominems, Spam and Advertisements will be mercilessly deleted. All other comments are eagerly anticipated.